2014年1月23日星期四

Object-Oriented Programming


1. What's something new you learned this week in class?

    We've learned the method to do the programming and to work on multidimensional task requiring sturdy memory on those format in CSC108. But CSC148 focus more on the real application, on 'How to use those method that we've learned to solve real life problem', on'How to think in a programmer way when facing realistic problem', and on 'How to make our effort worthy, having memorized so many concepts and formats'.

2. What's something that challenged or frustrated you this week?

    What tripped me a lot is the fact that I didn't do so well on learning application of Class last semester. There are always something I don't know or some concept I forgot when solving problem. And that really narrowed my horizon.

3. What was one of your achievements this week
    I can build a class adeptly during the Lab this week, following the description given. And I think this is awesome.


没有评论:

发表评论